Circular No. 005/2015-17 Dated: August 9, 2015
Dear Fellow Residents,
Greetings of the day!
Residents are invited to celebrate the 69th Independence Day organized by G.K.-II RWA. It gives us immense pleasure to celebrate this event annually with all of you. This year’s theme is Freedom Carnival. We have organised a bouquet of fun activities for you. Participate in Freedom Run, Zumba, Tattoo Art, Kite Flying and many more activities. Our freedom is at the cost of martyrdom of great men and women; it’s time to remember them and say “Jai Hind”. It will be an exciting event and residents must attend in large numbers.
We will be cordoning off M-Block main market road and M-Block Road for a couple of hours in the morning without causing any inconvenience to our dear residents. Please get your cycles and enjoy riding on the streets of G.K.II. Wear your sport shoes and let us run together as a symbol of solidarity.
1. Independence Day Program
Activities would be as follows for residents and their children:
7.00 AM Freedom Run Registration & Event
7.45 AM Cycling Registration & Event
8.30 AM Zumba & Kids Activities
10.00 AM Flag Hoisting
10.15 AM Felicitation of Senior Citizens (80+)
10.30 AM Kite flying followed by Refreshments.
All senior citizens above 80 year are requested to send their name and contact details at the earliest to the RWA office.
2. Website Launch: We are happy to announce the launch of our website www.gk2wa.com on this independence day. This website will act as source of useful information and communication for residents.
3. Membership: Residents who have not yet enrolled themselves as life members of the Association should deposit a subscription of Rs.1100/- by Cheque.
4. Maintenance Subscription: Residents who have not yet deposited their annual maintenance subscription for the year 2014-15 at the rate of Rs. 1200/- are requested to deposit the same without delay.
5. Resident Care Number: We are pleased to announce Resident Care Number +91-85100 999 44 on Whatsapp, Residents can receive Important Alerts / updates / circulars on their Whatsapp and can also send their complaints, which will be forwarded to the concerned authorities.
All residents are requested to Add +91 85 100 999 44 to their phone book and simply send a message from their Whatsapp with their Name & Address.
This would also help us update Resident details in the ONLINE Directory on our website.
6. Residents Directory 2015: Most of the residents must have got the the Directory as the previous body has confirmed distributing 1500 of these. Anyone who has not yet got the directory can request via above mentioned whatsapp no. We look forward to receiving your valuable suggestions and feedback from time to time.
Ashok Puri J N Mathur
President General Secretary